- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Now's the time to explore Javi and Bali on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Pick up the pace in energetic Jakarta, chase some waterfalls in Ubud, and sit back and breathe it all in in Gili Trawangan. With plenty of free time between various must-sees, you’ll get to soak up culture and excitement with a group of like-minded travellers. Trust us — when you're looking to have it all, Indonesia comes out on top.
Day 1: Jakarta
Day 2: Jakarta/Cianjur
Day 3: Cianjur/Bandung
Day 4: Bandung/Yogyakarta
Day 5: Yogyakarta
Day 6: Yogyakarta
Day 7: Yogyakarta/Ngadas
Day 8: Desa Ngadas/Bromo
Day 9: Bromo/Red Island
Day 10: Red Island
Day 11: Red Island/Pemuteran
Day 12: Pemuteran
Day 13: Pemuteran/Kuta
Day 14: Kuta
Day 15: Kuta/Kubutambahan
Day 16: Kubutambahan
Day 17: Kubutambahan/Ubud
Day 18: Ubud
Day 19: Ubud/Gili Trawangan
Day 20: Gili Trawangan
Day 21: Gili Trawangan
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (14 nts), surf camp dorms (2 nts, multi-share), homestays (2 nts, multi-share), guesthouse (2 nts, multi-share).
20 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, local bus, local train, walking, ferry, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Ancestor Trail Trek, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Red Island
- Orientation walk in Bandung
- Entrance to Bromo Tengger Semeru NP
- Mt Bromo crater walk
- Sunrise hike to Mt Bromo viewpoint
- Cooking class (Kubutambahan)
- Git Git waterfall visit
- Monkey Forest visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Jakarta and from Gili Trawangan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indonesia Adventure: Java & Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 67 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indonesia Adventure: Java & Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Indonesia Adventure: Java & Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indonesia Adventure: Java & Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.