- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Start in Islamabad and travel to Chilas, Karimabad and Passu
- Take a day excursion to Khunjerab Pass
- Explore Karimabad
- Visit Passu Glacier
We start the trip in Islamabad and travel all the way to Hunza via the Karakorum Highway, which follows the Indus river until the junction point of three great mountain ranges Karakorum, Himalaya, and the Hindu Kush. We reach Hunza on the second day of the tour and start exploring the valley up to the Pakistan and China border, the Khunjerab Pass, which is at an elevation of 4693 meters above sea level and is the world's highest paved border crossing.
We hope you will enjoy your tour to Hunza with us!
Day 1: Arrive in Islamabad, check in to hotel
Day 2: Drive to Chilas on Karakoram Highway
Day 3: Drive to Ghulkin/Passu/Gulmit
Day 4: Day excursion to Khunjerab Pass
Day 5: Ghulkin/Passu/Gulmit
Day 6: Ghulkin - Karimabad
Day 7: Drive to Besham
Day 8: Drive to Islamabad
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- English speaking tour guide
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Visa supporting documents
- Airport transfers
- Single Supplement
- Entrance tickets to forts, museums, etc
- Tips for guide/driver
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.