- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Journey on the mighty Karakorum Highway, the 8th wonder of the world
- Get an indepth art and culture experience in Hunza and the surrounding valleys
- 4x4 Jeep ride to Fairy Meadows and trek to Nanga Parbat base camp
- Enjoy a city tour of Islamabad
Surrounded by the majestic mountains of Karakoram, the much renowned Hunza valley is often referred to as heaven on earth, enveloped in the grand Himalayas and the Karakoram mountain ranges. Our journey through Hunza offers you a dramatic view of stunning landscape, breathtaking snow-filled mountains, and the Hunza river. Hunza is situated in the extreme northern part of Pakistan and it borders China and Afghanistan. The Karakorum highway passes through the Hunza valley which connects Pakistan and China via Khunjerab pass. Some of the main attractions in Hunza are, Baltit fort and Altit forts, Eagle nest (Duikhar), and mountain views of snow-filled mountains together with the unique culture and lifestyle of the people.
Gojal valley also called upper Hunza, is where Pakistan begins. It is home to the Wakhi People. Wakhi people have a unique culture, living style, language, and social organization. Gojal valley is famous for its rich natural wealth, landscape, picturesque locations, lofty mountains, breathtaking scenic beauty, wildlife and nature, glittering glaciers, valleys of lush green foliage and fruits, beautiful meadows, and pastures. Some of the main attractions in Gojal are, Attabad Lake, Khunjerab top (Pak-China border), Batura glaciers, Passu cones, Patundas Ghulkin, white glacier, Passu cones, Hussaini suspension footbridge, Borith Lake, Glaciers, and Shimshal valley and Pandas.
Fairy Meadows, named by German climbers (German Märchenwiese, ″fairy tale meadows″) and locally known as Joot, is a grassland near one of the base campsites of the Nanga Parbat, located in Diamer District, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. At an altitude of about 3,300 meters above the sea level, it serves as the launching point for trekkers summiting on the Rakhiot face of the Nanga Parbat. Fairy Meadows is like the bouquet of flowers set before the towering killer mountain, Nanga Parbat. The mountain sets a backdrop for the Fairy Meadows, making it an appealing and exciting destination for tourists.
Visit all of these places and more on this spectacular 10-day trip. Book now!
Thank you so much for your trust in our services and for taking out time for sharing your experience here. It indeed was an honor and great pleasure for us to organize your Pakistan trip, and I am happy that you liked your tour with us. We sincerely look forward to seeing you again soon in Pakistan exploring with us some other amazing places and communities waiting for you.
Once again thank you so much.
Day 1: Islamabad
Day 2: Islamabad to Naran
Day 3: Naran to Chilas
Day 4: Chilas to Fairy Meadows
Day 5: Fairy meadows to Biyal Camp to Gilgit
Day 6: Gilgit to Hunza Valley
Day 7: Hunza to Nagar Valley to Attabad Lake to Gulmit
Day 8: Gulmit to Ghulkin to Borith to Passu
Day 9: Passu-Gilgit-Islamabad
Day 10: Islamabad
- 9 breakfasts
- Invitation letter
- Transportation services including vehicle, fuel, Jeep, tolls, parking
- Service of experienced English-speaking guide
- Boating at Attabad Lake
- Entrance ticket to Baltit fort and Altit
- International flights
- Horse charges at Fairy Meadows
- Extra at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls, and room services
- Domestic flight
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationGuests need to have a COVID19 negative report which shold not be older than 96 hrs.