- duration 1 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 1-95 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-31418
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Buggy adventure at the desert of Paracas National Reserve
- Opportunity to practice sandboard
- Feel the adrenaline going up and down over the dunes
- Admire one of the best landscapes in South America
- Learn about the Paracas ecosystem and marine wealth
The vast desert of Paracas, will surprise you with its beautiful dunes, living the best adventure on buggies. Feel the adrenaline, and slide on the sand practicing sandboarding, and take pictures of the spectacular landscape
After picking you up from the hotel, we will start the tour until we reach Pozo Santo, located in the middle of Paracas’ desert. We will go up and down over the dunes on buggies, where you can admire the incredible desert’s surrounding, considered as one of the best in South America.
If you are adventurous, you can practice sandboarding, extreme sport capable for beginners too. Furthermore, we will have the chance to take amazing pictures of this wonderful place. At the end, we will back to the hotel.
- Spanish / English Guide
- Sand Boards
- Meals And Beverages
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Buggy & Sandboard Adventure in Paracas tour. You can cancel the tour up to 32 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 31 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 April 2024, a deposit of 50% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 31 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Buggy & Sandboard Adventure in Paracas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this Buggy & Sandboard Adventure in Paracas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Rooms have to be filled when booking. Thus, if you are 1 person travelling you have to pick Single Room. If you’re 2 people travelling, you can either pick either Single Room, in which case each traveler will receive their own Single Room, or Double Room, etc.