- duration 7-8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 7
- guiding method Fully guided
- Beautiful nature
- This is a surprise tour so the highlights depend on where we go
Popular routes go deep into absorbing Þórsmörk, offering extraordinary encounters with raw, remote nature. Passing under Eyjafjallajökull’s roots, crossing glacial rivers, viewing Gígjökull, all is exhilarating.
Eyjafjallajökull’s summit crater (active in 2010) offers spectacular views into Iceland’s interior, surrounding icecaps and towards the Westman Islands.
Another possible destination is Landmannalaugar. Once there you will encounter a remote and rugged volcanic landscape of orange & cream (rhyolite), blue and green mountains. Sitting atop the Mid Atlantic Ridge, natural hot springs abound.
A fourth option is the impressive coastline with its thunderous waterfalls, towering ice caps, black sand beaches and glistening glaciers!
- Professional guidance
- Pick-up & drop-off in Hvolsvöllur / Hella area
- Super jeep
- Beautiful sights and scenery
- Lunch box
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.