- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the very best that Vietnam has to offer in just over a week as you traverse the country with a small group of up to 11 new friends
- This is a Comfort style trip, which means slightly higher standard hotels and a few more inclusions and meals than on most Original style itineraries. We also fly between destinations to make the most of our time together
- Discover just why Halong Bay is so popular as you spend the night on a boat among the evocative karst landscape and indulge in a feast of fresh seafood
- Sample local food wherever you go, from street snacks at markets to an included lunch that supports locals at KOTO restaurant
Discover the spirit of Vietnam on a trip from south to north, taking in all the attractions in between. Explore Vietnam's fast-paced Ho Chi Minh City, wander the ancient Vietnamese streets of Hoi An and bask in the undeniable charm of Hanoi. Experience Vietnam's beautiful landscapes, delicious cuisine and the renowned friendliness of the Vietnamese people. Top it all off with an overnight cruise on mystical Halong Bay and you won't ever want to leave.
First Hotel in Ubud should be changed (smell in the room, dark)
Last Hotel in Sanur must be changed. After the other hotels, this standard "business" hotel is not an adequate end of the tour. Simply no atmosphere”
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel (6 nights), Overnight boat (1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Boat , Plane , Private Minibus
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ho Chi Minh City - Reunification Palace
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum
- Ho Chi Minh City - City tour
- Danang - Marble Mountain
- Danang - My Khe Beach
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Hanoi - Koto Restaurant lunch
- Hanoi - Temple of Literature
- Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh's stilt house
- Hanoi - Old Quarter Walking Tour
- Hanoi - One Pillar Pagoda
- Halong Bay - Overnight Boat Cruise
- Halong Bay - Lunch on Boat
- Halong Bay - Dinner on Boat
- Hanoi - Local water puppet performance
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is an ambitious itinerary aimed at covering the main highlights of Vietnam in a short time. Be sure to book additional days in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi if you want more time to explore these cities
- While the pace is generally easy, there is some walking involved on this trip, with walking tours in the downtown areas of each city, as well as a walk in the caves at Halong Bay
- Depending on where you come from, the weather in Vietnam might be hotter and more humid than what you are used to. We recommend checking online for what the typical temperatures will be at the time of the year you are looking to travel to see what to expect - this page might be useful: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/vietnam/weather-in-vietnam
- We include a trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels - an incredible insight into life during the war. Going inside the tunnels is optional as it can be a little claustrophobic for those who don’t like small spaces
- If you are after a more in-depth exploration of Vietnam or a trip with a little more free time, but still in Comfort style, see our Classic Vietnam (TVKT) itinerary
- You may also want to check out our Cambodia & Vietnam Discover (TKKCC) or our Explore Cambodia & Vietnam (TKKVC) if you have longer time to explore in the region.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.