- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Local boat rides
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Mekong Delta region
- Visit the floating market of Can Tho & learn more about the local way of living
- Travel to Chau Doc, a city along the VietnamCambodia border
- Enjoy a speedboat ride through the canals in the Mekong Delta
Spend the first night of this trip in Can Tho, a city located on the southern bank of the Hau River that is known for its intricate network of canal and floating markets. Head for Chau Doc, a city bordering Cambodia, on the second day of the tour. Spend the evening in the border city taking in the views of the surrounding rice fields and canals.
Transfer to the harbour in Chau Doc and take an express boat to Phnom Penh, Cambodia's capital, on the last day of the tour. Your journey ends in the capital city in the afternoon. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Throughout the planning phase we were provided with accurate and helpful information. Together we decided on cities, domestic transport, hotels & activities. Phuong efficiently handled everything - and her recommendations were excellent. Our 15 day trip took us to Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi - incl. an overnight excursion to Ha Long bay. All hotels were fantastic, selected on their location or facilities, depending on whether we were relaxing or sight-seeing. We were even upgraded in Hanoi.
We were in good hands throughout the trip. Vinh and Son were excellent guides. Particularly Vinh's knowledge of the area impressed us. It was luxurious and extremely pleasing to be looked after so well.”
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Vinh Long – Can Tho
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang – Chau Doc
Day 3: Chau Doc – Phnom Penh
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Road transfer as per the itinerary, including pickup at the starting of the tour in your Ho Chi Minh city hotel. A speedboat for private transfers. Chau Doc to Phnom Penh in an express boat
- Local, English-speaking tour guides
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Pickup as mentioned on the itinerary. No drop-off transfer
- Vietnam and Cambodia visas (if needed)
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationI'm a solo traveller, is there a surcharge? Solo travellers need a single supplement.