- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the vibrant Havana with a local guide
- Enjoy a tobacco tour in Vinales
- Visit Trinidad, one of the best preserved colonial cities in Cuba
- Relax on the beach in Varadero
Head for Cienfuegos, also called the "Pearl of the South” and the hometown of the music legend Benny More, who was born here in 1919. Travel to Trinidad, one of the best preserved colonial cities in Cuba that is widely regarded as the country's living museum.
End your trip in Varadero, the popular beach resort town that is known for its 20km coastline along the Atlantic. Spend some relaxing time on the beach before driving back to Havana. We will drop you off at the airport for your flight back home.
Day 1: Havana arrival
Day 2: Havana
Day 3: Havana - Vinales
Day 4: Vinales
Day 5: Cienfuegos
Day 6: Trinidad
Day 7: Trinidad
Day 8: Varadero
Day 9: Varadero
Day 10: Havana
- 9x Breakfast
- Private pick-up and drop-off from/to the airport
- Bus tickets to all destinations
- All accommodation mentioned on the itinerary
- Havana city tour
- Viñales walking tour
- Trinidad bicitaxi tour
- Local assistent
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and local tips
- Havana Oldtimer Tour
- Viñales walking tour
- Horseback riding
- Havana Hemingway tour
- Trinidad Salsa workshop
- International flight
- Tourist visa
- Travel insurance
- Private transfers between destinations (can be arranged at an additional amount)
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.