- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Havana Soak up the atmosphere of this contrasting city, bursting with life beneath a backdrop of faded colonialism
- Trinidad Enjoy the laidback vibes in this colonial town. Dance at the Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Topes de Collantes Walk through mountain forests, swim in fresh water pools and camp out in haciendas
- Comandancia de la Plata Trek through the jungle to Fidel's 1950's rebel headquarters
In timeless Cuba, fifties-style American cadillacs roll through the faded colonial streets, while in the music halls rum flows freely. Beyond the island's iconic cities, find wild landscapes, from forests to dramatic limestone hills, as well as the beautiful Caribbean coastline. Colonial Trinidad - Music bursts from every corner of this colourful, cobbled old town; explore it from privately run homestays and get a deeper experience of local life Escambray Mountains - Walk through mountain forests, swim in fresh water pools and camp out under the stars Revolutionary history - Get underneath the revolution with visits to Castro and Che's mountain hideout as well as the Bay of Pigs museum.
Day 1 : Join trip in Havana
Day 2 : Visit Havana's highlights, rum and tobacco pairing
Day 3 : Travel to the limestone landscape of Vinales
Day 4 : Drive to Santa Clara, view the Che Guevara Memorial
Day 5 : Visit Sancti Spiritus en route to Camaguey
Day 6 : Explore Camaguey before heading to Bartolome Maso
Day 7 : Visit La Comandancia de la Plata, drive to Santiago
Day 8 : See the sights of Santiago; drive to the beach at Santa Lucia
Day 9 : Morning on the beach; travel to Trinidad
Day 10 : Explore Trinidad, the UNESCO World Heritage Site
Day 11 : Journey to Topes de Collantes, forest walks and waterfall swimming
Day 12 : Walks in Topes de Collantes National Park
Day 13 : Return to Havana via the Bay of Pigs Museum
Day 14 : Free day in Havana
Day 15 : End trip in Havana
- 14 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Sevilla Hotel (4 nights)
- Rancho San Vicente (1 night)
- Los Caneyes Hotel (1 night)
- Colon Hotel (1 night)
- Villa Santa Domingo (1 night)
- Hotel Las Americas (1 night)
- Hotel Roc Santa Lucia (1 night)
- Casa Particulares - Trinidad (2 nights)
- Hacienda Gallega (1 night)
- Hacienda Codina (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cuba Libre! tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cuba Libre! tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cuba Libre! tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cuba Libre! tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.