- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Set sail with us for an eight day adventure along Turkey’s gorgeous coastline with endless sunshine and turquoise waters! Sail Turkey’s incredible summer spots as you jump on board a traditional gullet boat. Discover secluded bays, sunken ruins, and hidden beaches on a Mediterranean exploration. Soak up the sun on the deck and swim in crystal blue waters during the day. Then roam the charming coastal villages relaxing in small towns as you embark on a voyage of a lifetime.
It's fast paced but well worth it!
I loved the tour and the guides were great.”
Day 1: Fethiye, Samanlik Bay
Day 2: Samanlik Bay, St Nicholas Island
Day 3: St. Nicholas Island, Kas, Limanagzi Bay
Day 4: Limanagzi Bay, Smugglers Cove
Day 5: Smugglers Cove, Demre, Limanagzi Bay
Day 6: Limanagzi Bay, Kalkan, Firnaz Bay
Day 7: Firnaz Bay, Fethiye
Day 8: Fethiye
- Superior traditional Turkish gulet | Double cabin accommodation, with ensuite cabins.
- 7 breakfasts | 6 lunches | 7 dinners
- Gulet cruise around Fethiye, Kas and Kalkan
- Services of experienced captain and crew of the boat
- Any international flights to/from Fethiye are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sail Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 31 today.
- Save US$ 21+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sail Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 74 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 28 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sail Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sail Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.