- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dive into Emirati culture & UAE’s capital history
- Get mesmerized by the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Experience the Arab lifestyle at Heritage Village with lunch
- Stunning photoshot at Emirates Palace
The first stop of this tour is the iconic Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world that can host a whopping 40,000 worshippers. Known for its gilded wonders, mesmerizing architecture and stunning reflective pools, this is a place of mesmerizing beauty. The mosque is built as a monument to consolidate Islamic culture and a prominent center of Islamic sciences.
The tour then heads towards “Abu Dhabi Downtown” and the visit of Heritage Village, which houses a small museum showcasing customary daily activities of the Arabs before the discovery of oil. We shall also drive through the impressive Abu Dhabi cornice area to catch a glimpse of the mesmerizing skyline of Abu Dhabi.
A photo-stop at the “Emirates Palace”, an iconic Abu Dhabi hotel is also included in the tour.
We will then move towards the Saadiyat Island (a man made island) where the Louvre Museum and the Guggeheim Museum are close to completion. The tour will continue to the Yas Island, the top entertainment destination in the emirate.
Yas Island is home to the state-of-the-art FORMULA 1 Yas Marina Circuit. It also houses the world’s biggest indoor theme park, “Ferrari World”. After having a short stop at Yas Island the tour will head towards Dubai.
Thank you for a very nice way to leave us all with very pleasant memories of your great country!
Ted and group of ten from Canada!”
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Professional Guide
- Lunch in town
- Shopping expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance to Ferrari World & Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.