- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Peru's highlights, from the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu to Moray's amphitheatres
- Visit the Amazon, fish for piranhas in its rivers
- Take a train form Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Lots of activities, itinerary designed with families in mind
Start your trip from Cusco. Head to Pisac to see the magnificent ruins of an Inca fortress. Travel to the Sacred Valley of the Incas and enjoy an amazing train ride form Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes. See the sunrise from Machu Picchu with your family by your side and travel to Moray to see the three massive Inca amphitheatres that are widely regarded as masterpieces of Inca engineering.
Travel to a virgin Amazon rainforest outside of Puerto Maldonado. Explore the Peruvian section of the 'Lungs of the World' with your family and see its wildlife.
This tour also has lots of activities like standup paddle boarding, kayaking and fishing, so that your little ones don't get bored. Plus, there are a number of optional activities to choose from. Allow your expert guide to take care of all the logistics while you and your family have a fun-filled, relaxing time in the land of the Incas.
Day 1: Cusco – Cochahuasi – Pisac
Day 2: Pisac
Day 3: Amaru
Day 4: Sacred Valley
Day 5: Machu Picchu
Day 6: Moray and Salineras
Day 7: Lake Piuray
Day 8: Cusco
Day 9: Amazon rainforest
Day 10: Amazon rainforest (optional activity)
Day 11: Your jungle safari continues
Day 12: Departure
- All accommodation based on twin share (single supplement available for USD300)
- All ground transport
- Flight tickets from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado
- All activities not listed as 'optional' in the itinerary
- Dedicated Aspiring Adventures specialist family guide for days 1 to 8
- Dedicated Aspiring Adventures jungle specialist guide for days 9 to 12
- Entrance to all attractions specified in itinerary
- Extra permits to climb Huayna Picchu from Machu Picchu (in case the permits are available at the time of booking your tour)
- All meals as specified in itinerary
- Drinking water with meals
- Single supplement
- Tips for your guides
- International flights
- Private trip for just your family
- Earn US$ 115+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.