Rau Eco & Cultural Tourism is a community based tourism enterprise in Moshi-Kilimanjaro region with its base office near Mji Mpya Secondary School. Located only 3 kms South East of Moshi town in an area of high ground water fed by run-off from Mt. Kilimanjaro, it is an ideal place to visit to explore the Rau Natural Forest and culture of Kilimanjaro people.
We people of Rau Forest area have organized the following tours to our esteemed visitors;
- Nature walks in to Rau Forest Reserve
- Bird watching tour
- Cultural village walks
- Rice Farm Tours in Mandaka-Mnono and Mabogini villages
- Cycling tours to Lake Chala & Chemka Hotspring
- Local Market Tours and a number of traditional activities that gives visitors a good insight into African culture.
Tours and Holidays by Rau Eco and Cultural Tourism Enterprise
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-free booking
- No booking or credit card fees