Taking It Easy:
If relaxation is the main purpose of your holiday then our luxury travel packages will be right up your street. They allow holidaymakers to have access to luxury travel advisors, who provide personalised advice tailored to your individual needs. Our advisors possess specialist knowledge of Nepal and the surrounding areas and are constantly developing groundbreaking new tours aimed at capturing your heart and making sure that you never forget your time in our country. Despite their name, our luxury holiday packages are easily affordable and adaptable to suit your requirements.
Getting in Touch with your Spirit
Nepal is home to sites that are sacred to Buddhists, Hindus and practitioners of Shamanism. Nepal Tour offers an opportunity for travellers to find out more about these faiths and learn about their sacred traditions by taking part in Buddhism, Hinduism, Shamanism and yoga and meditation tours. During these tours, participants will be given the chance to visit holy sights and places of historical and religious significance. They will be taught about these ancient religions and encouraged to meditate, bringing those who take part one step closer to finding inner peace.
For more adventurous travellers, Nepal Tour offers a range of outdoor-activity-based holidays and tours. Fans of the outdoors will love our camping/trekking holidays, which involve participants being accompanied to remote areas where they can enjoy the breathtaking views and absorb the local culture safe in the knowledge that our guides know the area like the back of their hands. A professional cook will provide breakfast, lunch and dinner and there is Nepalese food on offer for anybody who wants to sample the local cuisine. Holidaymakers who wish to experience the delights of the Nepalese mountains without a lengthy trek might be better suited to our Nepal Short Treks, which provide an unforgettable experience for those with limited time available or for those traveling with family. They ensure that everybody can enjoy the scenery regardless of how long they are planning on staying in the country for.
Camping and hiking are by no means the only activities that you can take part in during holidays to Nepal. We also offer photography tours, tours of local villages and helicopter rides. Our photography tours are ideal for both amateur and professional photographers and give participants the chance to hone their skills with a camera under the guidance of experts. Trained photographers will show you the most beautiful spots to photo and ensure that you return home with some exquisitely taken photos of our country.
Local village tours provide a once in a lifetime opportunity to gain an insight into the inner workings of rural Nepalese society. Those taking part get to stay in a home in one of the villages and learn about the Nepalese way of life. This is a new concept in tourism and allows complete immersion in the local culture.
Holidaymakers who desire to take in the country’s breathtaking scenery from above can do so from the passenger seat of a helicopter. They will get to see awe inspiring, snow covered mountain tops and fascinating heritage attractions and pilgrimage sites from way up in the clouds. The helicopters tour that we use are reliable and well maintained, guaranteeing you a safe and comfortable flight.
We also offer newly married couples a special honeymoon package. Couples choosing this option will be able to explore ancient cities and temples, visit mountain ranges and thunderous waterfalls and have fun in one of Asia’s premier theme parks. Nepal is one of the most romantic locations on the planet. It is chock-full of beautiful panoramas and colorful flora and fauna and is the perfect location for newlyweds to celebrate tying the knot.
If you’re thinking of Trekking in Nepal for part of your travel in Nepal or gap year in Nepal, we can help. We’ve been sending travellers to the mountain kingdom for years and have a range of meaningful tours and trekking placements that will help you make your travels more memorable and worthwhile. For more details, take a look at our Adventure Connexion section.
Here are just a few reasons why you can feel confident booking with Adventure Connexion:
- Our knowledge - Nepal Local based team of highly trained travel consultants who know their specialist countries extremely well, and visit them regularly.
- Personal service – you’ll have the same consultant from start to finish, and we always try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate your personal requirements and preferences.
- Enthusiasm – highly motivated staff with a real passion for travel.
- Friendly - we pride ourselves on having a friendly Nepal office, and excellent relationships with all of our international agents and suppliers. We consider this extremely important and we know it really helps ensure our travellers get the best experience possible when on holiday.
- Value for money – our low overheads mean we can offer you the best value for money that other companies just can’t match.
- Financial security – Our membership with the Travel Trust Association and our ATOL gives our customers 100% financial protection as all funds sent to us are held in a designated Trust Account, which is supervised by an independent trustee (who is a banker, chartered or certified accountant, or solicitor) approved by the Travel Trust Association.Your funds are held in this account and may not be released to us until you complete your holiday.
- Local expertise – our hand picked local agents, guides and reps have proven track records dealing having worked with us, often for many years.
- Your safety – You are fully covered by tour operator’s liability insurance and we regularly carry out risk assessment on the properties and services we use.
- MICE tourism - Adventure Connexion has a MICE tourism also available here. Therefore, we can say Nepal is suitable destination for all kind of visitors so please you can read the webpage and find some of the holiday trips for your life memory.
- Responsible Tourism - We have many successful projects around that help house the homeless, educate the poor, protect the environment and wildlife and help reduce or offset carbon emissions, all designed to ensure that Tourism is a force for good!
- Business Success award: We are awarded by the tripadvisor.com, "Certificate of Excellence of 2015, 2016"
The overall rating score is based on all time feedback received and does not express any opinions of BookMundi.com. The current reviews and scores are thus representative of a company's performance.