- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Explore Cape Town
- Visit Hermanus, a seaside town and a popular whalewatching destination
- Drive along the Garden Route, see stunning sceneries
- Enjoy game drives in Kwandwe Private Game Reserve
Drive on South Africa’s stunning Garden Route from Hermanus to Plettenberg Bay and explore the bay area before moving on to your final destination: Kwandwe Game Reserve. Spot a variety of wildlife in the reserve during safaris. Hop into your car on the last day and drive for an hour to Port Elizabeth for a domestic flight to Cape Town, from where you can catch your flight back home.
Day 1: Cape Town arrival
Day 2: Explore Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town - Hermanus
Day 4: Hermanus
Day 5: Hermanus
Day 6: Hermanus - Plettenberg Bay
Day 7: Plettenberg Bay
Day 8: Plettenberg Bay - Kwandwe Game Reserve
Day 9: Kwandwe Game Reserve
Day 10: Kwandwe Game Reserve
Day 11: Port Elizabeth - Cape Town (flight)
- A hire car with sat-nav. Domestic flight ticket (Port Elizabeth - Cape Town)
- Shared safari activities
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Professional local staff
- Game reserve fees
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visa
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned as optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.