- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Sightseeing tour
- Whale watching
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Embark on two game drives in search for the Big Five game of Africa
- Enjoy an overnight safari at the luxurious Garden Route Game Lodge
- Spot southern right whales from the shores of Hermanus
- Visit Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of Africa
Begin your journey from Cape Town and go whale watching from the shores of Hermanus, the whale capital of South Africa, while listening to the Whale Crier’s signal for the majestic sea creatures. Visit the Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of Africa, and watch the meeting of two oceans: Indian and Atlantic.
Tour itself was also very nice, as expected, and we saw all big 5! Lodge was great, i would have loved to stay there one more night!”
Day 1: Welcome to Cape Town-: airport transfer
Day 2: Whale watching & overnight safari
Day 3: Return to Cape Town via Swellendam
- 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Shared English-speaking tour guide/driver
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation
- Pickup from Cape Town Airport
- Drop-off to your accommodation in Cape Town at the end of the tour
- Bottled water onboard the vehicle
- 1 night's accommodation at a comfortable 3-star hotel in Cape Town
- 1 night's accommodation at a 4-star Garden Route Game Lodge or similar
- 2 x game drives at Garden Route Game Lodge
- Entrance fees to Cape Agulhas lighthouse and a guided reptile tour
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Meals and drinks, unless otherwise specified under inclusions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Dinner transfers on Day 1 in Cape Town
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease bring along a warm jacket for the evening and early morning game drives. All game drives on this tour are shared, so you may be joined by others the drives. Private safari game reserves and lodges cannot be compared to national parks as they have a limit to the amount of animals they are allowed to keep. We work with nature and can therefore not guarantee that you will see all the animals on each game drive.