- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
Prepare to witness some of the greatest monuments and cultures of the ancient world. Pose with the Pyramids, kiss the Sphinx and sail your felucca down the Nile like an Egyptian. Sunbathe by the Read Sea and prepare for the breath-taking Wadi Rum. The amazing Petra awaits you before you float in the Dead Sea.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo to Dahab via Sudr & Sharm El Sheikh Road
Day 10: Dahab
Day 11: Dahab, Aqaba, Wadi Rum
Day 12: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 13: Petra, Dead Sea, Amman.
Day 14: Amman City Tour
Day 15: Amman
- 5 and 4 star hotels in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 14 breakfasts | 2 lunches | 3 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus | Donkey (Valley of the Kings) | 4x4 jeep (Wadi Rum) | Felucca Cruise boat| Ferry between Egypt-Jordan
- Arrival transfer from Cairo Airport to the hotel on Day 1
- Services of experienced Egyptologist guides
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 84 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 56 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 78 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 19 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.