- Explore the cobbled alleys of Cartagena, a World Heritagelisted town that combines Caribbean splendour with irresistible oldworld charm.
- Embark on a spectacular guided hike through the Cocora Valley, home to hummingbirds and the world's tallest palm trees.
- Spend a couple of days learning about the world's favourite bean during a stay on a traditional coffee estancia deep in Colombia's coffee country.
- Discover the new face of Medellin – an arts and culture haven that’s bursting with trendy cafes, epic views and the best nightlife in Colombia – salsa anyone?
- Try your hand at tejo, Colombia’s explosive national sport (think bocce with gunpowder!). Join your group on this fun activity in Salento, made better with a free beer in hand.
Head into the serene highlands of Colombia's famed coffee region and discover the sweeter, softer side of this much misunderstood country. Learn how to roast the perfect blend during a tour of a working coffee plantation, be beguiled by the laidback pace of charming Salento and spend some time getting acquainted with the sophisticated air and raucous nightlife of Medellin. Then trade the country's lush interior for its coastal spoils and wind the adventure up with a spell in oh-so-romantic Cartagena – the perfect end to this exceptional Colombian adventure.
Day 1: Bogota
Day 2: Salento
Day 3: Coffee Estancia
Day 4: Coffee Estancia
Day 5: Medellin
Day 6: Medellin
Day 7: Medellin
Day 8: Cartagena
Day 9: Cartagena
- Hotel (6 nights), Coffee Estancia (2 nights)
- 8 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Plane , Local bus , Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Bogota - La Candelaria Walking Tour
- Salento - Tejo game
- Bogota - Visit to Paloquemao market
- Coffee plantation tour, coffee tasting and coffee making
- Barrio Transformation Tour
- Medellin - Flower Farm tour
- Metrocable to Acevedo station and up to Santa Elena
- Any international flights to Bogota and from Cartagena are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cafe Colombia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cafe Colombia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 August 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 August 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cafe Colombia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cafe Colombia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The Cocora Valley hike is quite rigorous, so you'll need to be fit and have sturdy walking shoes. If you'd rather relax, you're free to opt out of this activity and soak up the scenery at your leisure.
- Colombia enjoys a stable year-round climate, but it can get particularly hot and humid in the north. Be sure to drink plenty of water and wear adequate sun protection, especially in Cartagena on the coast.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.