- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Admire stunning views across the Hardangerfjord from the overhanging rock of Trolltunga.
- Walk on the blue ice of the Folgefonna Glacier.
- Hike through the stunning scenery of the Buerdalen valley
The Vikings were some of the toughest people to ever walk this earth, and looking at the land that spawned them, it’s not hard to see why. Carved by the relentless North Atlantic for eons, the Norwegian fjordlands are a challenge that beckons hikers and mountaineers of all ages and abilities. This trip will put you on intimate terms with the great green hills, monstrous peaks, enormous glaciers, and flat-out gorgeous scenery of this isolated chunk of Scandinavia. Lace up your hiking boots and set forth in search of your own personal Valhalla.
Day 1: Bergen
Day 2: Bergen/Odda
Day 3: Odda
Day 4: Odda/Folgefonna Glacier/Odda
Day 5: Odda
Day 6: Odda/Trolltunga/Odda
Day 7: Odda/Bergen
- Hotel (1nt), simple hotel with shared bathrooms (5 nts).
Note: Allow USD205-270 for meals not included.
- Local bus, ferry, walking, private minivan
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guide for glacier hike
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Orientation walk in Bergen
- Hike, cycle and climb the Via Ferrata route to Trolltunga
- Guided glacier hike with crampons and ice axes
- Hike in the Buerdalen valley
- Free time to explore Odda
- Any international flights to/from Bergen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Norway Fjord Trekking tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 100 today.
- Save US$ 66+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Norway Fjord Trekking tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Norway Fjord Trekking tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Norway Fjord Trekking tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 15 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.