Belarus Tours and Holidays 2019/2020
3 Trips in Belarus
Highlights10% off Today
- Step back in time in the Soviet time capsule that is Minsk.
- Embark on a bike ride in Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park in search of Europe's largest land mammal, the European bison.
- Stay in a traditional village with a local family and enjoy home cooked meals in a cozy environment.
Castles, cathedrals, rich forests and soviet structures – Belarus is a diamond, shining with post-war ... Read More
SaveUS$ 285From US$ 1,750 US$ 1,575 9 days View Tour
|Jul 19||Only 6 seats left|
|Aug 16||Only 2 seats left|
- Minsk - The Belarussian capital: a superb example of Soviet urban planning.
- Nesvizh and Mir Castles - Visit these two impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Belarus by bike - cycle across the capital; ride between fortresses.
SaveUS$ 73From US$ 1,040 5 days View Tour
|Jul 10||10+ seats left|
- Minsk - Discover the Belarusian capital and uncover its Soviet history and unique Brazilian-Belarusian fusion street art.
- Castles - Admire the grandeur of the UNESCO-Listed Mir Castle, Brest Fortress and spend the night within the Nesvizh Castle complex.
- Berezinsky National Park - Walk through the most pristine marshlands in Belarus and be on the lookout for wildlife.
SaveUS$ 120From US$ 1,710 10 days View Tour
|May 8||10+ seats left|
|Jun 5||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results