Looking for available travel experts
Belarus Tours and Holidays 2018/2019
4 Trips in Belarus
- Step back in time in the Soviet time capsule that is Minsk.
- Embark on a bike ride in Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park in search of Europe's largest land mammal, the European bison.
- Stay in a traditional village with a local family and enjoy home cooked meals in a cozy environment.
SavingUS$ 88From US$ 1,662 9 days View Tour
|May 24||10+ seats left|
|Jun 21||Only 9 seats left|
- Visit three astonishing capital cities - Kyiv, Minsk and Chisinau.
- Sightseeing in Tiraspol and Transnistria.
- Tour to the Carpathian mountains and get acquainted with the Hutsul people.
We invite you on a once in a lifetime experience to discover three amazing countries ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Minsk/Kyiv
- Operator JC Travel Ukraine
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 218From US$ 4,350 US$ 4,132 19 days View Tour
- Minsk - The Belarussian capital: a superb example of Soviet urban planning.
- Nesvizh and Mir Castles - Visit these two impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Belarus by bike - cycle across the capital; ride between fortresses.
- Minsk - Discover the Belarusian capital and uncover its Soviet history and unique Brazilian-Belarusian fusion street art.
- Castles - Admire the grandeur of the UNESCO-Listed Mir Castle, Brest Fortress and spend the night within the Nesvizh Castle complex.
- Berezinsky National Park - Walk through the most pristine marshlands in Belarus and be on the lookout for wildlife.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results