- duration 14 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 11+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See major sights of China, including the Great Wall, Forbidden City & Terracotta Army
- Walk into a local family in Xian. Dine with the host at their home
- Enjoy Yangtze River cruise. See the Three Gorges Dam
- Take in the impressive skylines of Shanghai as you walk along the Bund
Then head for Xian, home to more than two-thousand-year-old, life-size clay figures. See them up close in the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and try figuring out if each of them look different indeed. Admire cute, cuddly pandas in Chengdu and enjoy cruising down the Yangtze River. This tour comes to an end in Shanghai, the heart of China's economy and one of the world's major financial centres.
Enjoy the expert service of our professional, English-speaking tour guides and courteous drivers. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
The Small group tour was exactly that with less than 12 in each city and in Zhangjiajie national park (where avatar was filmed) my wife and I had a private tour with a young guide Ru.
The guides in each city were excellent with good knowledge of their city and sights who all went out of their way to help and assist.
In Beijing our guide was Maggie she had great knowledge of Beijing and very helpful
Xi'an our guide was Lily experienced and very knowledgeable on the amazing history of Xi'an and the terracotta army.
In Shanghai our guide was Ocean he was absolutely fantastic, enthusiastic and extremely good communicator who really knew his stuff.”
During the booking process for a private tour for my family of 5 our agent could not have been phenomenal. She answered all communications quickly with a thorough response. The drivers and tour guides in Beijing (Evelyn) and Shanghai (Alexander) were both great. They were on time and greeted us with a warm smile daily. Their knowledge and warm personalities made touring China with 3 kids (ages 14,11 & 9) relaxing. They even assisted in fixing my phone when I dropped it severely cracking the screen.
If you are thinking of visiting China this is the tour company to choose.”
Day 1: Beijing airport pickup
Day 2: Tiananmen, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven
Day 3: Great Wall Tour (Mutianyu section)
Day 4: Beijing to Xi'an by high-speed train
Day 5: Terracotta Army tour
Day 6: Xi'an to Chengdu by high-speed train
Day 7: Chengdu panda tour
Day 8: Chengdu to Chongqing by train & board the Yangtze Cruise
Day 9: Yangtze River cruise
Day 10: Yangtze River cruise: Three Gorges Dam
Day 11: Disembark the cruise & transfer to Shanghai by train
Day 12: Shanghai highlights
Day 13: Free day in Shanghai
Day 14: Shanghai departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 2 dinners
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Airport pickup and drop-off. Train tickets as per the itinerary. Air-conditioned vehicles for other transfers
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Save +US$ 86 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request