- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See major sights of China, including the Great Wall, Forbidden City & Terracotta Army
- Walk into a local family in Xian. Dine with the host at their home
- Enjoy Yangtze River cruise. See the Three Gorges Dam
- Take in the impressive skylines of Shanghai as you walk along the Bund
Then head for Xian, home to more than two-thousand-year-old, life-size clay figures. See them up close in the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and try figuring out if each of them look different indeed. Admire cute, cuddly pandas in Chengdu and enjoy cruising down the Yangtze River. This tour comes to an end in Shanghai, the heart of China's economy and one of the world's major financial centres.
Enjoy the expert service of our professional, English-speaking tour guides and courteous drivers. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
We saw every major attraction we had been anticipating plus much more. The guides helped personalize our tour in each location and we were able to see many things beyond those listed in the itinerary.
I highly recommend a private tour with Travel China Guide to maximize your time in China and to provide comfortable accommodations and ease of travel.”
We started our tour in Beijing and ended in Shanghai and Travel China Guide was with us every step of the way. They picked us up from the airport in Beijing, organized our train tickets, got us to the train station and picked us up at the other end in Shanghai.
Thank you Travel China Guide - you really contributed to this being a once in a life time trip!!”
Day 1: Beijing airport pickup
Day 2: Tiananmen, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven
Day 3: Great Wall Tour (Mutianyu section)
Day 4: Beijing to Xi'an by high-speed train
Day 5: Terracotta Army tour
Day 6: Xi'an to Chengdu by high-speed train
Day 7: Chengdu panda tour
Day 8: Chengdu to Chongqing by train & board the Yangtze Cruise
Day 9: Yangtze River cruise
Day 10: Yangtze River cruise: Three Gorges Dam
Day 11: Disembark the cruise & transfer to Shanghai by train
Day 12: Shanghai highlights
Day 13: Free day in Shanghai
Day 14: Shanghai departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 2 dinners
- Accommodation based on twin-sharing room
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Airport pickup and drop-off. Train tickets as per the itinerary. Air-conditioned vehicles for other transfers
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Save US$ 138 today.
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationChildren under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request