- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy game drives in Tarangire, Tanzania's third largest national park
- Drive through the endless plain of Serengeti, Africa's most famous national park
- See dense populations of wild animals in Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Go out on game drives in Tarangire, Tanzania's third largest national park that is also known for its giant baobab trees. Travel through the endless plain of Serengeti, the most popular wildlife conservation area in Africa, and come face to face with dense populations of wild animals in Ngorongoro.
Spend a night in Lake Manyara National Park, known for its population of migratory flamingos, before driving back to Arusha. Some of the animals you will see during this trip include elephants, impalas, gazelles, giraffes, buffaloes, warthogs, zebras and black rhinos. In case you are lucky, you will also get to see lions, cheetahs and leopards during your game drives.
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire - Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Full-day game drives in Serengeti
Day 4: Serengeti game drives
Day 5: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 6: Ngorongoro (game drive) – Lake Manyara
Day 7: Lake Manyara National Park (game drive) – Arusha
Day 8: Airport Transfer
- Pickup from your hotel in Arusha & drop-off at the airport
- 1 nights' accommodation in Arusha. Accommodation in tented camps during other nights
- An experienced, English-speaking guide
- All parks entrance fees
- All meals as per the itinerary. Lunch boxes during game drives
- A 4x4 Land Cruiser with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during the safari trips
- Drinking water during the game drives
- Both local and international flights
- Visa fee
- Drinks and bevarages at the hotels, Lodges and camps
- Items of personal nature
- Tips to a driver guide
- And other not appeared in the program
- Earn US$ 149+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.