- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk the heady ‘Path of the Gods’ to Positano
- Stroll through Amalfi’s cobbled streets
- Discover 2000 yearold history in Pompeii
- Feel at home at our familyrun hotel with pool
The Amalfi Coast is one of the most dramatic coastlines in Europe. Mountains jut steeply out of the Mediterranean and picturesque towns nestled in the coves below. Walking the ancient hillsides studded with lemon groves and framed by deep gorges, we descend from the Agerola Plain to the quaint towns of Positano, Ravello and of course Amalfi itself. No visit to the Bay of Naples would be complete without a trip to see the remains of Pompeii under the imposing volcanic cone of Mount Vesuvius. The highlight of this Amalfi Coast guided walking holiday is saved till last with arguably the world's best coastal walk: the 'Walk of the Gods'. Away from the trails we partake in a favourite traditional pastime and sample incredible food and wine just like the Italians do.*Why with Exodus? *The perfect combination of idyllic coastal views, heritage sites and picturesque towns make the Amalfi Coast our most popular destination for walking. We have been operating this trip for over 15 years, using the comfortable Hotel Due Torri run by the friendly Acampora family who offer genuine Italian hospitality and ensure everyone has a wonderful stay.
Day 1: Start Agerola.
Day 2: An impressive walk to top of Monte Tre Calli for great wide open views of the
Day 3: Follow mule tracks and steps down to Amalfi; free afternoon to explore the
famous cathedral or the Paper Mill Museum.
Day 4: Drive to Bay of Naples; visit fascinating ruins of Pompeii and take an
optional walk up the vast crater of Mt Vesuvius.
Day 5: Walk from Ravello to Amalfi through the forests of the Valle delle Ferriere
Day 6: Free day to relax or take a boat to Capri, visit Naples or Herculaneum (all
Day 7: 'Walk of the Gods' with superb panoramic views all the way to Positano;
return by boat to Amalfi; try some locally-made Mozzarella cheese.
Day 8: End Agerola.
- 7 nights family-run hotel with small outdoor swimming pool and en suite facilities , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 packed lunches and 6 dinners
- All transport by private minibus and boat
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Transfers for group flights
- 4 days centre-based guided walking; 1 sightseeing day with additional optional walk and 1 free day
- Group normally 5 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs.
- Altitude maximum 1109m, average 600m
- Not suitable for severe vertigo sufferers
- Moderate walks, leisurely pace; good level of fitness recommended
- Order of activities and walks subject to change depending on number of groups booked each week
- Any international flights to/from Agerola are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking the Amalfi Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 54+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking the Amalfi Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 155 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 04 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Walking the Amalfi Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking the Amalfi Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.