- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 4
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the highlights of Accra, including Jamestown Community
- Visit Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park
- Take a boat trip to the mangroves and island
- Discover Cape Coast Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Get introduced to the sights and soothing sounds of the Atlantic ocean as you frolic along the pleasantly uncrowded palm-fringed white sandy beaches of the Ghananian Coast. As an eco-tourism site, Ada Foah has an estuary Island which is a wildlife paradise with marine turtles, birds, and primates. Explore Ghana’s historical slave trade with visits to World Heritage sites in the ancient towns of Elmina and Cape Coast.
Please see the itinerary and what's included sections for more details.
Day 1: Arrive in Accra
Day 2: Accra - Ada Foah
Day 3: Ada Foah Resort
Day 4: Elmina
Day 5: Elmina and vicinity
Day 6: Depart
- Meals : Breakfast daily and 4 dinners
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Hotel accommodation at the indicated properties
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Experienced cultural tour guide
- Admission to listed sites
- Assistance with visa application
- Bottled water while on tour
- Cost of visa
- Travel insurance
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Meals not listed
- Personal expenses
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe tour can also be performed for solo travelers and couples. Please make an enquiry for more information.