- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hotel, port pick up & drop off included
- 5 star hotel with breakfast
- Classic Route
- Relax & Easy
The main scenic areas in Zhangjiajie are as follows: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park(China's first national forest park), Yangjiajie Nature Reserve, Tianzi Mountain Nature Reserve, Suoxiyu Nature Reserve. These four parts are collectively called Wulingyuan Scenic Area which was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992 as well as a 5A scenic area by the China National Tourism Administration. What's more, Zhangjiajie was accredited the title of "World Geological Park" and honored as "Number-One Miraculous Mountain in the world" and "The Original Manuscript of Chinese Landscape Painting." Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park. Tianmen Mountain(Tianmenshan) is approved to be national forest park in 1992. It is only 8 kilometers far from the downtown and is one of the most representative natural sceneries of Zhangjiajie. For a long time, Tianmen Mountain not only attracts the attention of people by its miraculous and unique geographic landform and unparalleled natural landscape, but also well known for its profound cultural connotations and famous colorful humanistic sites. It is revered as the soul of culture and spirit of Zhangjiajie, China.
Zhangjiajie National Forest Park in China has become internationally renown since the release of the 2009 movie Avatar. The movie was filmed in these mountains, more specifically, the Hallelujah Mountain (of Avatar) was filmed there and the movie’s editing team simply added the mountains in post-production to make them look like they are floating in the air. This tour is designed for trekkers, you can choose it if you like hiking and exploring new places in Zhangjiajie.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
Day 3: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Entrance to attractions
- Private transfers between airport/railway, attractions, hotels
- Private English tour guide and driver service
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tips for your tour guide and driver
- Meals: lunch and dinner
- Personal Expenses
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.