- duration 9 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the islands of Venice during a group tour
- Enjoy a panoramic bus ride in the hills of Florence
- Visit the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Basilica of St Peter during a group tour
- Learn more about the Roman empire during a halfday group tour of classical Rome
Join us on this 9-day, guided tour and get the chance to see some of the gems of the country. Starting from Venice, also known as the 'Queen of the Adriatic', this trip takes you through the centuries-old seaside villages of Cinque Terre and the rolling hills of Florence before coming to an end in Rome.
See some of the major highlights of Venice during a guided tour. Explore Cinque Terre by boat, train, and on foot. Discover the ash-covered ruins of Pompeii with your tour guide and enjoy a panoramic bus ride along the tree-lined roads that wind up and down the hills of Florence.
Learn more about the history of the Roman empire during a guided tour of Rome and loose yourself in the world of artists and their masterpiece during a visit to the Vatican Museums. The tour comes to an end in Rome, where we will drive you to the airport. For more details, please refer to the itinerary below.
Day 1: Venice arrival
Day 2: Best of Venice: The islands
Day 3: Venice - Florence & Florence tour
Day 4: Discover Cinque Terre
Day 5: Florence - Rome & guided tour of Rome
Day 6: Pompeii tour
Day 7: The Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Day 8: Classic Rome tour
Day 9: Rome departure
- Accommodation: two night's stay in Venice, another two nights in Florence and four nights in Rome
- Pickup and drop off. Transfers by high-speed bullet trains and buses as per the itinerary. Drop off arrival transfer from Cinque Terre
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Guided tours, tastings and activities as per the itinerary
- Tickets and entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- International/domestic flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Extra beverage apart from water in the HB included meals
- Optional tours/experiences as per the itinerary
- Visa fees
- Save +US$ 67 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Tour departure guaranteed, based 2 passengers