- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- Immerse yourself in Balinese culture – you'll eat street food, meet songket weavers, witness a traditional Kecak dance performance and visit a HinduBuddhist island temple
- With hiking, cycling and snorkelling, this trip is steeped in outdoor activities. But there's also plenty of time to relax – bathe in hot springs, laze on the beach or stroll around botanical gardens
- Adventure to the summit of Mt Batur, where, on a clear morning, dazzling sunrise vistas stretch across the Lombok Strait, all the way over to the peaks of Mt Rinjani
- Escape the tourists – and the heat – in Sidemen, a lovely, peaceful village nestled in the hills
Travel to Bali and discover Indonesia's beautiful island escape. Dotted with small, character-filled villages, smoldering volcanoes rising out of lush rich fields, idyllic beaches and colourful reefs, Bali is the perfect island getaway. Conquer the slopes of simmering Mt Batur, explore an underwater world in Bali Barat National Park, feast on delicious Balinese cuisine and enjoy moments of absolute peace in Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, a Hindu-Buddhist lake temple dedicated to the goddess of the waters. Fall in love with the warmth of the people, the ornate customs and welcoming culture that is synonymous with beautiful Bali.
First Hotel in Ubud should be changed (smell in the room, dark)
Last Hotel in Sanur must be changed. After the other hotels, this standard "business" hotel is not an adequate end of the tour. Simply no atmosphere”
Ubud - Sidemen
Sidemen - Mt Batur
Mt Batur - Lovina
Munduk - Bedugul
Bedugul - Sanur
- Guesthouse (1 night), Hotel (7 nights)
- 8 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Local van , Private vehicle , Boat
- Ubud - Campuhan Ridge & Village walk
- Ubud - Kecak dance performance
- Ubud - Bayung Gede (Kahyangan) Village to Tampak Siring cycling tour
- Sidemen - Village tour & traditional lunch
- Mt Batur - Sunrise volcano climb
- Lovina - Menjangan Island Reef snorkeling tour
- Lovina - Banjar Hot Springs
- Munduk - Waterfall walk
- Lovina - Seririt Market visit
- Bedugul - Bali Botanical Gardens
- Bedugul - Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Beautiful Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Intrepid Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 36 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 15 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Beautiful Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beautiful Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Is this trip right for you
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers