- Walking tour
- Motorcycle tour
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- This trip will immerse you in Balinese culture – you'll eat street food, meet songket weavers, witness a traditional Kecak dance performance and visit a HinduBuddhist island temple.
- A guided hike to the summit of Mt Batur will provide you with dazzling sunrise vistas that stretch across the Lombok Strait, all the way over to the peaks of Mt Rinjani.
- The lovely, peaceful village of Sidemen is nestled in the lush Balinese hills. This is the perfect place to escape the tourists, and the heat!
- Ubud is the artistic and cultural heart of Bali, enjoy a guided walk through the lush green surrounds and gain an insight into daily village life.
Travel to Bali and discover Indonesia's beautiful island escape. Dotted with small, character-filled villages, smouldering volcanoes rising out of lush rich fields, idyllic beaches and colourful reefs, Bali is the perfect island getaway. Conquer the slopes of simmering Mt Batur, explore an underwater world in Bali Barat National Park, feast on delicious Balinese cuisine and enjoy moments of absolute peace in Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, a Hindu–Buddhist lake temple dedicated to the goddess of the waters. Fall in love with the warmth of the people, the ornate customs and welcoming culture that are synonymous with beautiful Bali.
First Hotel in Ubud should be changed (smell in the room, dark)
Last Hotel in Sanur must be changed. After the other hotels, this standard "business" hotel is not an adequate end of the tour. Simply no atmosphere”
Ubud - Sidemen
Sidemen - Mt Batur
Mt Batur - Lovina
Munduk - Bedugul
Bedugul - Sanur
- Resort (2 nights) Hotel (6 nights)
- 8 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Local van , Private vehicle , Boat , Bicycle
- An expert tour leader
- Ubud - Campuhan Ridge & Village walk
- Ubud - Kecak dance performance
- Ubud - Bayung Gede (Kahyangan) Village to Tampak Siring cycling tour
- Sidemen - Village tour
- Sidemen - Traditional Village Lunch
- Mt Batur - Sunrise volcano climb
- Lovina - Menjangan Island Reef snorkeling tour
- Lovina - Banjar Hot Springs
- Munduk - Waterfall walk
- Lovina - Seririt Market visit
- Bedugul - Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Bedugul - Balinese offering in local home
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Beautiful Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Beautiful Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Beautiful Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beautiful Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- A good level of fitness is essential, as there are a number of physical activities included (cycling from Ubud, walking up Mt Batur at sunrise and snorkelling in Bali Barat National Park).
- There is one very early start – your sunrise climb of Mt Batur kicks off at 3 am. This means you'll be walking over some gravel and volcanic rock in the dark. Head torches, warm clothing and good walking shoes are a must. The view at sunrise is well worth the effort, especially if the weather's fine!
- We visit villages and small towns on this trip, where life is more conservative than in the tourist areas. You will need to bring clothes that allow your shoulders and knees to be covered for both men & women. At some hot springs you will need to wear a t-shirt and shorts over your swimwear.
- Bali is blessed with a consistent climate for most of the year. However, the rainy season (usually October–March) brings frequent downpours. The good news is that these rainy bursts don't last long, and it is usually still warm.
- You may also want to check out our Bali & Lombok Adventue (TISBC) or our Java & Bali Explorer (TISJC) if you have longer time to explore in region.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Your fellow travellers