- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-50 yrs
- age_requirement 18-50 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go on a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island
- Sail around and explore the amazing Whitsundays
- Enjoy cruising on the Great Barrier Reef
- Learn to surf in the iconic Byron Bay
See beautiful coastal towns such as Nimbin and Surfers Paradise on the way. Enjoy cruising on the Great Barrier Reef, a stunning, 2,300km-long ecosystem made up of reefs and islands that are home to hundreds of different types of corals. Behold the oldest living rainforest in the world in Cape Tribulation and Daintree and explore the Whitsundays during a sailing trip. Enjoy a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island and learn to surf in the iconic Byron Bay.
End your trip in Cairns, Australia's adventure capital. With stunning destinations and tons of included activities, this trip is sure to be fun. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Sydney to Byron Bay (overnight bus)
Day 2: Byron Bay
Day 3: Byron Bay surf lesson
Day 4: Byron Bay - Nimbin - Byron Bay
Day 5: Byron Bay - Surfers Paradise
Day 6: Surfers Paradise
Day 7: Surfers Paradise - Noosa
Day 8: Noosa
Day 9: Noosa - Rainbow Beach
Day 10: Rainbow Beach
Day 11: Rainbow Beach - Fraser Island (4WD camping tour)
Day 12: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 13: Fraser Island - Rainbow Beach
Day 14: Rainbow Beach - Airlie Beach (overnight bus)
Day 15: Airlie Beach
Day 16: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 17: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 18: Return to Airlie Beach
Day 19: Airlie Beach - Magnetic Island
Day 20: Magnetic Island
Day 21: Magnetic Island - Cairns
Day 22: Great Barrier Reef cruise
Day 23: Cape Tribulation & Daintree rainforest tour
Day 24: Cairns departure
- Hop-on, hop-off bus from Sydney to Cairns. We will provide you with tickets, you will have to travel yourself
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities except those mentioned in the 'What's Excluded' section
- An experienced tour guide in each destination
- Skydive Fraser Island
- Whitsundays Scenic Flight`
- Dolphin Kayak
- Excluded activities: Fraser Island 4WD driving insurance levy: AUD15. Dolphin experience: AUD5
- Meals except those as per the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThese packages are only suitable for those over age 18, and it is only possible to drive on Fraser Island if you are over 21 and have held a drivers license for 1 year. It is still possible to partake if you are not over 21, or if you have not held your license for 1 year, you are just not able to drive.