- Tour to UNESCO - listed Plitvice Lakes
- Unspoiled natural beauty of lakes, waterfalls & greenery
- Walking tour and lake boat ride
- Memories & pictures of incredible, wide-reaching landscapes
In NP Plitvice nature has created 16 lakes and connected them by amazing travertine waterfalls. The National Park covers the surface of 29685 ha, where lakes take up to 200 ha, while forest covers the rest of the park. In this area you can encounter different species that have been living here since before the arrival of humans.
One of the attractions is the 78 meters high waterfall called Veliki Slap which is the highest waterfall in Croatia. The guided tour of the park includes walking tour, boat trip and a panoramic tour of the area in an electric train. Your impression will be completed during a relaxing drive through Lika region, its mountains and forestry landscape.
- Entry ticket to the Plitvice National Park
- Local guide in Plitvice
- Transportation (highway)
- Food and drinks
If the tour is cancelled 48 hours before the tour, no refund.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.