- Unspoiled natural archipelago ideal for nature lovers
- Stunning island National Park nestled in the Mediterranean
- Delicious Dalmatian food, live music & swimming
- Scenic photo opportunities throughout the tour
National Park Kornati is situated in North Dalmatia close to Sibenik and Vodice region. It was declared back in 1980 and it covers more than 100 islands and islets in the Mediterranean. Cruising through this amazing archipelago you will learn more about sea flora and fauna while enjoying the extraordinary beauty of landscapes and natural bays.
On this tour you will enjoy cruising through the archipelago of the National Park Kornati, taste exquisite Dalmatian food, enjoy the live music and swim in the salty waters of the lake Mir which is famous for its healing mud.
- Transportation (bus+boat)
- Entrance fees to National Park Kornati
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.