- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Embark on this unforgettable tour of the best of the Balkans. Kicking off at the Bulgarian capital, make your way through Belgrade and Bosnia & Herzegovina. Besiege the walls of Dubrovnik before jumping into the sapphire waters of the Adriatic. Dry off on the way to spectacular Montenegro whilst passing the outstanding mountain backdrop. Welcome the spectacular coastline together with the warm lively people. Uncover the unspoken natural beauty and impressive history of a marvellous region on this Balkans tour.
Day 1: Sofia
Day 2: Sofia, Belgrade
Day 3: Belgrade, Sarajevo
Day 4: Sarajevo, Mostar,Trebinje
Day 5: Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Trebinje
Day 6: Trebinje, Kotor, Budva
Day 7: Budva, Tirana, Ohrid
Day 8: Ohrid, Skopje
Day 9: Skopje, Sofia
- 4 star hotels
- 8 breakfasts
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus
- From Sofia Airport to the hotel on Day 1
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to/from Sofia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Balkans tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 28+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Balkans tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 77 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 19 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Balkans tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Balkans tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.