- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Ta Prohm temple, Ta Keo, Chaosay Tevoda and Banteay Kdey.
- Check out one of the greatest UNESCO World Heritage Sites on the planet
We will continue the adventure at Banteay Kdey, a beautiful Buddhist temple that has also been called the "Citadel of Monks' cells"; the Chaosay Tevoda, a lovely temple built in a typical Angkor Wat style; and Ta Keo, an uncompleted sandstone pyramid dating back to the year 1001 AD.
Next up on the itinerary is the stunning Ta Prohm temple, a 12th century archaeological wonder that was built in a Bayon-style architecture and has hardly been disturbed over the years.
Head back to your hotel at 12.00 pm or 6.00 pm, depending on your preferred itinerary.
- Air conditioned vehicle transfer from/to hotel
- English speaking guide.
- Admission fees.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.