- Walking tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Unearth a traditional and tranquil side of Mallorca Stay in characterful accommodation including a converted monasteryEnjoy coastal panoramas and walks up into the dramatic Tramuntana MountainsWalk through ancient forests and spot birds of prey including falcons, osprey and vultures
Behind Mallorca’s (also known as Majorca) façade lies a tranquil and timeless landscape. Rising abruptly out of the island’s interior are the craggy outcrops of the Tramuntana Mountains (UNESCO site since 2011), over which birds of prey can often be seen soaring on the breeze. Following a network of established trails, we trek to some of the highest peaks and enjoy spectacular vistas to the Mediterranean. Elsewhere, we discover picturesque hamlets complete with mediaeval churches and pass terraced hillsides adorned with sun-kissed citrus trees. In contrast, our coastal walks will reveal sleepy fishing marinas, secret coves and pebble bays.
Day 1: Start Puerto Sóller.
Day 2: Walk to picturesque Deia, stopping for a refreshing dip at Cala Deia en
route- Moderate (level 3) & Challenging (level 5) departures
Day 3: Tram ride to Sóller; take the 'Pilgrim Steps' from Biniaraitx before
ascending Es Cornadors - Moderate (level 3) & Challenging (level 5)
Day 4: Follow the 19th Century Archduke’s Bridleway from Valldemossa to 'S'Atalaia
Vella'; afternoon free - Moderate (level 3) departure
Day 5: Leave Puerto Sóller along a coastal mule track to Cala Tuent; transfer to
Lluc Monastery - Moderate (level 3) departure
Day 6: A wonderful circular walk around Muleta de Binifaldo, passing ancient oak
forests - Moderate (level 3) departure
Day 7: Ascent of Puig d'en Galileu (1181m), one of the island's highest peaks -
Moderate (level 3) departure
Day 8: End Lluc.
- 4 nights comfortable hotel and 3 nights monastery, usually with en suite facilities5.5 days walking; 1 free afternoonGroup normally 4 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrsLow altitude throughoutChallenging departures available on selected dates ,All breakfasts, 4 picnic lunches (6 on level 5 weeks) and 1 dinner All accommodationTransfer for group flights
- Any international flights to Puerto Soller and from Palma are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking in Mallorca tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 97 today.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking in Mallorca tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 September 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walking in Mallorca tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking in Mallorca tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.