- Raposeira Wine Estate (visit and wine tasting)
- Tedo Wine Estate (visit and wine tasting)
- Aveleda Wine Estate (visit and wine tasting)
- Douro Valley landscapes – Unesco World Heritage
The lunch will be in a typical restaurant, where you will enjoy some of the traditional gastronomy and will also appreciate some wine produced in the Douro Valley.
- Sparkling wine: Raposeira Cellars: Visit on the original cellar, dug on blue granite rock, where some of the best Portuguese sparkling wines are produced (guided visit and wine tasting).
Douro: At lunch it will be served table Douro wine
- Port: Tedo Vineyards: Part of the first demarcated wine region in the world, place where the famous Port Wine is produced (guided visit and wine tasting).
- “Vinho Verde” (Green wine): Aveleda Vineyards: In the demarcated region of Green wine (unique between this region and Spain), guided visit to the gardens, bottling halls and tasting of wine with locally produced cheese.
- Guided Tour
- At least two wine tastings per wine estate
- Personal Expenses
Requests will only be accepted if made 48 hours prior to service date and guaranteed after payment.
Cancellation: until 24 hours before departure - no cancellation fee. After this deadline, there is no refund.