- Sightseeing tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- São Bento Train Station
- City Centre – UNESCO World Heritage
- Port Wine Cellar (visit and wine tasting)
Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage, Porto has one of the most remarkable
historic centers across Europe, selected as the first 2013 European Destination by Lonely Planet. From the Cathedral to the Port Wine Cellars, everything makes this journey memorable, in an environment rich in History, Tradition and Culture.
Tour available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French.
This tour will not operate on Dec 25th and Jan 1st.
- Guided Tour
- Port Wine Cellar (visit and tasting)
- Entrance fee Clérigos Church and Tower
- Meals & Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationReservations: Requests will only be accepted if made 48 hours prior to service date and guaranteed after payment. For bank transfers, it's necessary to send bank receipt until 48 hours prior to service date. Cancellation: until 24 hours before departure - no cancellation fee. After this deadline, there is no refund.