- Walking tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Skip the line into one of the world’s greatest archeological sights
- Wander the fullypreserved streets of Pompeii and stroll along the top of the city walls
- View the death casts of people caught in the eruption
- Peek into the everyday life of the ancient city
Your days starts with a visit of Pompeii. When we arrive in Pompeii, we’ll skip the lines and be met by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. As they walk you through the shops, temples, public baths, and houses that composed the thriving city, they’ll recount the fascinating stories of ancient life and how it was decimated by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius. See how people lived nearly 2,000 years ago with stops at a Roman bakery, the Temple of Apollo, the Roman Forum, an ancient supermarket, and an old cemetery. The tour will also visit the touching and and eerie plaster death casts of unfortunate people caught in the eruption and if appropriate for the group you’ll also step into an ancient brothel. The walk is capped off with a stroll along the city walls offering panoramic views of Naples and Capri.
With a group of 15 people or fewer you won’t ever struggle to hear your guide and you will have plenty of time and access to ask all the questions you’re going to have about ancient life in this incredibly preserved city. Our expert Pompeii guides have dedicated their lives to the study of this city and there are no better people to introduce you to this jewel of world heritage.
- Pre-reserved entrance tickets to Pompeii
- Official Pompeii tour guide
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
- For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
- For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
- For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.