- Bicycle tour
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
The moment you step on to these islands the usual stress and worries of every day life melts away and the island pace of life gets a hold of you. While Thailand is a predominantly Buddhist country these islands are mainly populated by peaceful Muslim communities that make a living from fishing, rice farming and rubber tree plantations. The recent arrival of tourism to these islands hasn’t affected the warm welcoming locals.
Our Bike tour in Koh Yao Noi will have us Cycling through a small market town, rice paddies, past mosques and fishing villages, through areas of natural jungle rich in plant life and fauna.
This day trip Biking Tour combines small paved island roads with very little traffic as well as some off road dirt tracks through jungle areas and rubber trees. The distance covered is not excessive and anyone with a reasonable level of fitness will be able to enjoy this cycling tour.
Some of the off road sections are hilly and can be a bit challenging but our route can easily be modified to suit the groups Biking abilities. Unlike Amazing Bike Tours other tours on the mainland, our support vehicle does not join us on Koh Yao Noi. Our mini buses will provide transport from your Phuket hotel to the pier, once we arrive in Koh Yao Noi after a 1 hour scenic boat journey we will be by our self with out mini bus/support vehicle for this Bike Adventure Tour.
Be prepared for a Fun and Challenging day.
- Mini Bus Transfer to/from your hotel
- English speaking guide
- Trek Mountain Bike and Helmet
- Support vehicle
- Fruits and drinking water
- Limited Insurance
- Transfers from Phuket Town, Cape Panwa, Nai Yang Beach, Mai Khao Beach. Extra charge of 1500 Baht for round trip transfer from these areas.
- National Park Fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWhat to bring: Sports shoes suitable for cycling, T-shirt, shorts or long pants, Sun cream, Hat, Sunglasses, swim wear, towel, camera. Small back pack to carry these items when cycling as our mini bus does not join us on the Island of Koh Yao Noi.