This Biking tour combines small paved island roads on the first few days with very little traffic as well as some off road dirt tracks through jungle areas and rubber trees. The distances covered are not excessive and anyone with a reasonable level of fitness will be able to enjoy this cycling tour. Some of the off road sections are hilly and can be a bit challenging but these sections are optional.
Once back on the mainland we will encounter a little but more traffic but we keep to back roads as much as possible and dirt trails.
Expect to see sights most tourists never see as we avoid the crowds and share with you the Thai countryside off the beaten track.
Day 2 : Mountain Biking in Yao Yai Island.
Day 3 : Boat trip to "Three Islands", swimming and sightseeing.Breath taking scenery. Return to Phuket.
Day 4: Biking along the Andaman coastline, a visit to a Sea Turtle conservation center and cooling down after the 50km ride at an impressive waterfall.
Day 5 : cycling in morning and afternoon, combination of on and off road cycling at KhaoSok National Park.
Day 6 : On road cycling in morning and afternoon, arrive at CheowLan Lake. Time for kayaking, swimming and sightseeing trip on the Lake.
Day 7 : Long tail boat excursion exploring the lake and its steep mountainous sides, trekking and a visit to a cave. Afternoon transfer back to your Phuket or KhaoLak accommodation.
- Minibus Transfer to/from hotel
- Boat transfer to/from Yao Islands
- All meals except breakfast on day 1, dinner on day 3 and dinner on day 7
- Drinking water, fruit & snacks
- Trek mountain bike & helmet
- English speaking guides
- 2 nights accommodation in Yao Noi Island
- 1 nights accommodation in Phuket
- 1 nights accommodation in Khao Lak
- 1 nights accommodation in Khao Sok
- 1 nights accommodation at Cheow Lan Lake
- Transfers from Phuket Town, Cape Panwa: 1500 Baht for round trip transfer
- All beaches more north than Laguna including Naithon Beach, Nai Yang Beach, Mai Khao Beach: 750 Baht pick up, drop off included.
- Khao Lak: Pick up 1500 Baht. Drop off included.
- National Park Entrance Fee 1000 Baht per person.
Sports shoes suitable for cycling, swim wear & towel, Sun cream, Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, small day pack. Please pack light and leave unneeded luggage in your Phuket or Khao Lak hotel.
Peak Season Surcharge: 15th December – 20th January 500 Baht per person/per night
If cancellation more than 30 days prior departure - Full Refund.
If cancellation 30 days or less prior departure - No Refund (due to all the planning and allocation of guides etc).