- Bicycle tour
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This Biking tour combines small paved island roads on the first few days with very little traffic as well as some off road dirt tracks through jungle areas and rubber trees. The distances covered are not excessive and anyone with a reasonable level of fitness will be able to enjoy this cycling tour. Some of the off road sections are hilly and can be a bit challenging but these sections are optional.
Once back on the mainland we will encounter a little but more traffic but we keep to back roads as much as possible and dirt trails.
Expect to see sights most tourists never see as we avoid the crowds and share with you the Thai countryside off the beaten track.
Day 1: Phuket, transfer to Pier & cycling in Yao Noi Island
Day 2: Mountain Biking in Yao Yai Island
Day 3: Boat trip to Three Islands & return to Phuket
Day 4: Biking along the Andaman coastline
Day 5: Cycling at KhaoSok National Park
Day 6: Arrive at Cheow Lan Lake
Day 7: Long tail boat excursion
- Minibus Transfer to/from hotel
- Boat transfer to/from Yao Islands
- All meals except breakfast on day 1, dinner on day 3 and dinner on day 7
- Drinking water, fruit & snacks
- Trek mountain bike & helmet
- English speaking guides
- 2 nights accommodation in Yao Noi Island
- 1 nights accommodation in Phuket
- 1 nights accommodation in Khao Lak
- 1 nights accommodation in Khao Sok
- 1 nights accommodation at Cheow Lan Lake
- Transfers from Phuket Town, Cape Panwa: 1500 Baht for round trip transfer
- All beaches more north than Laguna including Naithon Beach, Nai Yang Beach, Mai Khao Beach: 750 Baht pick up, drop off included.
- Khao Lak: Pick up 1500 Baht. Drop off included.
- National Park Entrance Fee 1000 Baht per person.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWhat to bring Sports shoes suitable for cycling, swim wear & towel, Sun cream, Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, small day pack. Please pack light and leave unneeded luggage in your Phuket or Khao Lak hotel. Peak Season Surcharge: 15th December – 20th January 500 Baht per person/per night Cancellation Policy: If cancellation more than 30 days prior departure - Full Refund. If cancellation 30 days or less prior departure - No Refund (due to all the planning and allocation of guides etc).