- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Marangu Route is the easiest and shortest route to Kilimanjaro’s summit
- Reach the summit at 5,895 m and savor the unique feeling of standing on the roof of Africa
When you arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), there will be a private transfer waiting at the airport to pick up you to Keys Hotel in Moshi.
All airport transfers are part of the package, no extra fee is required.
The best months for Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro is between June and March. Normally April and May are the months with long rains and should be evaded.
The success rates with our guides are outstanding compared to the overall success rates for all climbers who attempt to reach the top.
Summit Success Rates: Gilman’s Point (89%). Uhuru Peak (88%).
Day 1: Marangu Gate, Hike to Mandara Hut
Day 2: Hike Mandara Hut to Horombo Hut
Day 3: Hike Horombo Hut to Kibo Hut
Day 4: Hike Kibo Hut to Summit, and down to Horombo Hut
Day 5: Hike Horombo Hut to trail head, drive to Moshi
- Quality, waterproof, four-season private mountain sleeping tents
- Professional, experienced, mountain guides
- All Park fees
- Rescue fees
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Quality Mess tents with table and chairs
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
- Clean, purified drinking water
- Crisis management and safety procedures
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- Sleeping Mattress
- Emergency Evacuation by Flying Doctor Society of Africa
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
- Save US$ 54+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.