When you arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), there will be a private transfer waiting at the airport to pick up you to Keys Hotel in Moshi.
All airport transfers are part of the package, no extra fee is required.
The best months for Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro is between June and March. Normally April and May are the months with long rains and should be evaded.
The success rates with our guides are outstanding compared to the overall success rates for all climbers who attempt to reach the top.
Summit Success Rates: Gilman’s Point (89%). Uhuru Peak (88%).
Day 2: Mandara Hut (Full board)
Day 3: Horrombo Hut (Full board)
Day 4: Kibo Hut (Full board)
Day 5: Kibo Hut to Summit to Horrombo Hut (Full board)
Day 6: Horrombo Hut (Full board)
Day 7: Moshi to Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) Private departure transfer is included
- Quality, waterproof, four-season private mountain sleeping tents
- Professional, experienced, mountain guides
- All Park fees
- Rescue fees
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Quality Mess tents with table and chairs
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
- Clean, purified drinking water
- Crisis management and safety procedures
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- Sleeping Mattress
- Emergency Evacuation by Flying Doctor Society of Africa
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.