The Moscow Kremlin is a must-see attraction in Russia, a beautiful fortress in the heart of the city full of history and legends. It used to be a residence of Russian tsars and communist leaders and now it's a working place of the president of Russia. Behind medieval walls you will discover the oldest square of Moscow and amazing cathedrals where Russian rulers used to get married, crowned and buried. You will see once the largest cannon and church bell in the world. 8 hundred years of Russian history in one place.
On our Moscow Kremlin Tour you’ll see:
- The Senate Palace, the residence of the President
- 15th century Uspensky Sobor (Assumption Cathedral), once the main cathedral of Moscow Kingdom
- Archangelsky Sobor (Archangel Cathedral), the shrine of Tsars
- Blagoveschensky Sobor (Cathedral of the Annunciation)
- Kolokolnya Ivana Velikogo (Ivan the Great Bell Tower)
- Tsar Kolokol (Tsar Bell) and Tsar Pushka (Tsar Cannon), two strangest monuments in Moscow
- The Grand Kremlin Palace, the parade residence of the President
Don't miss this experience with Us.