- Red Square has long been at the heart of Russian history – visit the austere mausoleum of Lenin, the initiator of the 1917 Russian revolution, contrasting with the eye-bulging treasure collection in the Kremlin and Armoury Museum.
- Discover the secrets of Russia’s oldest kremlin in Novgorod and see the Millennium Monument, which tells the story of 1,000 years of Russian history.
- Share in traditional tastes with a visits to the homes of our local friends in Suzdal & St Petersburg for a hearty home cooked meal, piles of pancakes and endless cups of tea.
- Explore two biggest and best-known Russian cities and learn as much as possible about them.
- Have a comfortable and fast city trip from one destination to another.
- We will meet you upon your arrival to Russia and escort you by car before your departure!.
The historical and cultural capitals of Russia – Moscow and Saint Petersburg – expect you ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Moscow/Saint Petersburg
- Operator ULKOtours - Russia & Scandinavia
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 895 5 days View Tour
- The famous Tverskaya street.
- See the State Duma building and the Bolshoi Theater.
- Kremlin and the Armoury Museum (optional).
- Rub shoulders with the locals as you experience overnight train travel in Russia
- Meet the local Nenets people, the Siberian Arctic's indigenous reindeer herders
- Visit a traditional Nenets campsite and see the reindeers up close
Travel is all about wondering ‘what else is there?’ It’s the urge to discover... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends St Petersburg/Moscow View Map
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 3,178 15 days View Tour
|Jul 26||10+ seats left|
|Aug 9||Only 8 seats left|
From US$ 999 US$ 799 7 days View Tour
|Apr 20||Only 7 seats left|
|May 4||Only 7 seats left|
- Russian guide travelling with the group for 8 days through Russia
- Local city guide St Petersburg
- Local city guide Novgorod
- See another side of Russian life, normally hidden for outsiders
- Try traditional food and vodka tastings
- Shoot 60 bullets from the legendary Soviet combat weapon
- Take your target back home as a souvenier
- Experience this incredible bucket-list rail adventure through China, Mongolia, and Russia – one of the world’s greatest and most epic journeys
- Stay in the Mongolian wilderness local-style with an overnight in a tourist ger camp
- Immerse yourself in Mongolia's rich cultural heritage, from the country’s original Buddhist temple to the city built by Genghis Khan
From US$ 3,595 16 days View Tour
|Apr 3||Only 4 seats left|
|Apr 10||Only 4 seats left|
- Visit Winzavod and ArtPlay, the the main design and art districts in Moscow
- Explore works made by local artisans
- See artworks created by autistic children
- Spend the festive season surrounded by the delights of a Russian winter wonderland
- Uncover winter legends in the picturesque town of Velikiy Ustyug, home to the Russian Santa Claus Ded Moroz (Father Frost)
- Experience the history and traditions of the Russian orthodox faith at this important celebratory time of year
From US$ 2,223 11 days View Tour
|Dec 22||10+ seats left|
|Dec 27||10+ seats left|
- Explore three of Russia's grandest cities
From US$ 1,211 8 days View Tour
|Mar 17||Only 8 seats left|
|Mar 31||Only 5 seats left|
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
Learn about the history of Moscow and Russia from an experienced guide on a 4-hour... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Moscow/Moscow
- Operator Walks With Folks
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 130 3.5 hours View Tour
- Enjoy a glimpse of local life in this home-hosted visit.
- Visit the Russian country side.
- Explore a dacha village.
- Guided tour at the Museum of the Jewish History.
- Guided tour at the Choral Synagogue.
- Visit Museum of the Great Patriotic War
- Walk in a Victory Park with a guide
- Marvel at Moscow's Kremlin
- Immerse yourself in bucolic Suzdal
- Watch the countryside glide by from your Trans-Siberian train compartment
- See the most exciting, richly-decorated stations of Moscow Metro
- Learn about the history of the "underground palaces for the people"
- Visit Top-10 famous stations in Moscow Metro
- Journey by train across the steppe
- Dine on Lake Baikal's fish
- Admire Red Square and Chinese temples
From US$ 2,999 16 days View Tour
|Apr 7||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 21||10+ seats left|
- Night illuminations of Moscow
- Stalin's Skyscrapers
- Personal, individual tour
- Join in local life and customs as you share a meal in a Russian home in the fairytale-like Golden Ring town of Suzdal.
- Soak up the atmosphere of Moscow’s Red Square, which has for centuries been at the very centre of Russian history.
- Marvel at the opulence of Peter the Great’s grand palace gardens of Peterhof.
From US$ 1,938 8 days View Tour
|May 18||Only 2 seats left|
|May 25||Only 10 seats left|
- Tour the Red Square.
- Visit the famous Kremlin.
- Ride the Moscow metro.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Russia
Travelling to Russia? Chat with a local travel specialist in Russia who can help organize your trip.