- Discover the wide world of bread, from Khobz to msmen to tafournout to simit and beyond, that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal.
- Brush shoulders with locals while you all feast on freshly grilled sardines purchased from the port fish souk in Essaouira that morning.
- Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the crowning peaks in the distance.
From US$ 1,250 US$ 1,125 10 days View Tour
|Oct 27||Only 5 seats left|
|Nov 17||Only 4 seats left|
- Order your ingredients using Arabic in the local souks
- Learn tajine cookery in the beauty of a traditional Moroccan riad
- Share stories as you taste the flavours of your tajine creation
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results