Looking for available travel experts
- Discover the wide world of bread, from Khobz to msmen and tafournout to simit, that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal.
- Brush shoulders with locals while you all feast on freshly grilled sardines purchased from the port fish souk in Essaouira.
- Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the crowning peaks in the distance.
SavingUS$ 310From US$ 1,290 US$ 980 10 days View Tour
|Nov 23||Only 9 seats left|
|Mar 8||10+ seats left|
- Recline on Moroccan Kilims in the shadow of the ancient ruins of Volubilis and picnic on local ingredients, much like the Romans once did.
- Fes’ medina is a gift for the senses, with taste the main beneficiary.
- Discover desert flavours on an overnight stay in the Sahara.
SavingUS$ 114From US$ 2,171 12 days View Tour
|Mar 19||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 2||Only 4 seats left|
- Order your ingredients using Arabic in the local souks.
- Learn tajine cookery in the beauty of a traditional Moroccan riad.
- Share stories as you taste the flavours of your tajine creation.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results