- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-50 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island
- Explore the amazing Whitsunday Islands on a sailing adventure
- Dive into the tropical waters of the Great Barrier Reef
- Go surfing in Byron Bay. Enjoy its laidback vibe
Explore the amazing Blue Mountains and learn to surf in Byron Bay, one of the most stunning coastal destinations in the world. Go out on a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island and visit some of its incredible lakes. Enjoy 2 nights of sailing in the Whitsundays.
Walk on the pristine sands of Whitehaven Beach and dive into the water in the Great Barrier Reef. With some of the most beautiful coastal destinations in the world on the itinerary and tons of included activities, this trip is sure to be give you memories for a lifetime.
Day 1: Melbourne - Sydney (overnight bus)
Day 2: Sydney
Day 3: Blue Mountains tour
Day 4: Sydney - Byron Bay (overnight bus)
Day 5: Byron Bay surf lesson
Day 6: Byron Bay - Nimbin - Byron Bay
Day 7: Byron Bay - Brisbane
Day 8: Brisbane - Rainbow Beach
Day 9: Rainbow Beach - Fraser Island (4WD camping tour)
Day 10: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 11: Fraser Island - Rainbow Beach
Day 12: Dolphin feeding experience & overnight bus to Airlie Beach
Day 13: Airlie Beach
Day 14: Whitsundays sailing trip
Day 15: Whitsundays Sailing trip
Day 16: Return to Airlie Beach
Day 17: Airlie Beach - Cairns
Day 18: Great Barrier Reef cruise
Day 19: Cairns departure
- Hop-on, hop-off bus from Melbourne to Cairns
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities except those mentioned in the 'What's Excluded' section
- An experienced tour guide at each destination
- Skydive Fraser Island
- Whitsundays Scenic Flight
- Koala Cuddle, Currumbin
- Dolphin Kayak
- Great Ocean Road
- Phillip Island
- Excluded activities: Fraser Island 4WD driving compulsory insurance levy: AUD15. Dolphin experience: AUD5
- Meals except those as per the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Pickup and drop off
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThese packages are only suitable for those over age 18, and it is only possible to drive on Fraser Island if you are over 21 and have held a drivers license for 1 year. It is still possible to partake if you are not over 21, or if you have not held your license for 1 year, you are just not able to drive.