- duration 28 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-50 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Fraser Island during a 4WD safari trip
- Sail around and explore the amazing Whitsunday Islands
- Enjoy snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef
- Learn to surf in the iconic Byron Bay
Enjoy cruising on the Great Barrier Reef, a stunning, 2,300km-long ecosystem made up of reefs and islands made of over hundreds of different types of corals. Walk on the floor of the oldest rainforest in the world in Cape Tribulation & Daintree. Explore the Whitsundays during a sailing trip and spend 3 days on Fraser Island, exploring its nooks and corners during 4WD safari trips. Also included in the tour is the chance to learn surfing from the pros in Byron Bay.
See beautiful coastal towns such as Noosa and Surfers Paradise. Participate in tons of included activities and make the trip fun, exciting and memorable. For more about this adventure, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Overnight bus from Melbourne to Sydney
Day 2: Sydney
Day 3: Blue Mountains tour
Day 4: Sydney
Day 5: Overnight bus from Sydney to Byron Bay
Day 6: Byron Bay
Day 7: Surfing lesson
Day 8: Byron Bay - Nimbin - Byron Bay
Day 9: Surfers Paradise
Day 10: Surfers Paradise
Day 11: Noosa
Day 12: Noosa
Day 13: Noosa - Rainbow Beach
Day 14: Rainbow Beach
Day 15: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 16: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 17: Fraser Island - Rainbow Beach
Day 18: Rainbow Beach - Airlie Beach (overnight bus)
Day 19: Airlie Beach
Day 20: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 21: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 22: Whitsundays - Airlie Beach
Day 23: Airlie Beach - Magnetic Island
Day 24: Magnetic Island
Day 25: Magnetic Island - Cairns
Day 26: Great Barrier Reef cruise
Day 27: Cape Tribulation & Daintree trip
Day 28: Cairns departure
- Transport provided by shuttle buses (hop-on, hop-off) and ferries as per the itinerary. You will have to travel between the destinations by yourself (we will provide you with tickets and information)
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- An experienced tour guide at every destination
- All activities except those mentioned in the 'What's Excluded' section
- Skydive Fraser Island
- Whitsundays Scenic Flight`
- Koala Cuddle, Currumbin
- Dolphin Kayak
- Excluded activities/charges: Fraser Island 4WD driving compulsory insurance levy: AUD15. Dolphin experience: AUD5
- Meals except those as per the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save +US$ 69 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.These packages are only suitable for those over age 18, and it is only possible to drive on Fraser Island if you are over 21 and have held a drivers license for 1 year. It is still possible to partake if you are not over 21, or if you have not held your license for 1 year, you are just not able to drive.