- Learn about the murky history of the East End of London
- Hear stories about local characters, such as Jack The Ripper and The Elephant Man.
- See Street Art by world famous artists such as Banksy, Space Invader and C215
- Walk through Spitalfield Markets and Brick Lane
The East End is the bohemian heart of London, as famous now for its booming street art scene, fashion boutiques and curry houses as it once was infamous for its poverty, violence and gangsters.
You’ll see work by street artists, including Banksy, as well as many others less well known, hear about the eccentric characters and waves of immigration that have shaped this area and hopefully get a feel for what makes this such an enduringly vibrant part of London.
Learn about the history of the area including characters from the area such as Jack the Ripper, The Elephant Man and the Kray Twins!
- 2 Hour Guided Tour
- Restaurant Recommendations
Our Guide will be carrying a orange umbrella and staff badge.
The Tour will end on Brick Lane, close to Aldgate East Station.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.