- Pub and bar crawl
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 100
- guiding method Fully guided
- Free entry to 5 venues
- Discounted drinks and drink specials
- "Jump the queue" into all venues
Highlights of the pub crawl include:
Proud: a 200-year-old horse hospital turned into a club with stables fitted out as drinking booths, complete with stripper poles.
The Blues Kitchen and Barfly: two of London’s best-loved live music venues.
The Soundtracks on a Saturday: the best tunes from the best movies ever
The mega-club KOKO on Fridays: built inside an old theatre, complete with opera boxes and the biggest mirror ball in Europe.
- 5 free shots
- Drink discounts
- Drink specials
- Photographer on Friday and Saturday night
- CPC T-Shirt
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Camden Pub Crawl tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationAll guests MUST be at least 18 years of age and must bring a valid for of ID (passport, driving license) on the night. The Crawl runs rain or shine, 7 days a week. The Crawl starts at 7.30pm from BEATRICE (55 Camden High Street) before crossing the road for BELUSHI'S at 8.30pm, where it will stay until 9.30pm.