- Sightseeing tour
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- North Portugal
- Amarante, Vila Real, Douro, Lamego
- Porto, Guimarães, Braga
- Aveiro, Coimbra, Fátima
Explore northern Portugal on a six-day tour. Departing from Lisbon, discover important cities like Porto and Braga, as well as historical locations like Coimbra, Guimarães, Óbidos and Aveiro. See remarkable religious sites like the Batalha Monastery, Our Lady of Fátima Sanctuary and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Convent of Christ in Tomar. Take in views of Portuguese vineyards and coastal roads from your coach, and have plenty of free time during the day and night to discover more on your own.
Day 1: Lisboa, Óbidos, Alcobaça, Nazaré, Batalha, Fátima
Day 2: Fátima, Coimbra, Aveiro, Oporto
Day 3: Porto/Guimarães/Braga/Porto
Day 4: Oporto
Day 5: Oporto, Amarante, Vila Real, Vale do Douro, Lamego...
Day 6: Urgeiriça, Bussaco, Tomar, Lisboa
- Pick-up at any Lisbon Hotel
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis with buffet breakfast on 4* hotels in Fátima, Oporto and Canas de Senhorim
- Air-Conditioned Bus or Minivan Transportation
- Tour Guide during all tour
- Entrance Fees for Batalha Monastery, Coimbra University, "Palácio da Bolsa" and S. Francisco Church (both in Oporto), Palácio Mateus Gardens, "Convento do Cristo" (Tomar)
- Lunches and Dinners
- Entrance Fees Not Mentioned above
- Personal Expenses
- For clients staying at Estoril Coast, Sintra and Cascais area hotels, we offer pick up and drop off service for an additional charge - 8€
- For Clients Staying At Costa da Caparica and Sesimbra for an additional charge - 8€ and 16€ respectively (min. of 4 pax)
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationReservations: Requests will only be accepted if made 48 hours prior to service date and guaranteed after payment. For bank transfers, it's necessary to send bank receipt until 48 hours prior to service date. Cancellation: until 24 hours before departure - no cancellation fee. After this deadline, there is no refund. Also note that: Departure time: 09.00 am Languages available: Portuguese, English, Spanish and German. Tickets for children up to the age of four are free but only include transport (with any other costs incurred by the accompanying adult). Children aged between five and ten pay 50 % of the adult fee. This tour has a minimum 4 passenger requirement and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be provided. Luggage is the responsibility of the client and attention should be paid when loading and unloading. Monuments are closed on public holidays. Pick Up: Hotels in Lisbon Drop 0ff:Hotels in Lisbon