- Whale watching
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- A guided dolphin and sea life sightseeing tour, departing from Lisbon
- Cruise the coast on a modern catamaran
- Take in the amazing landscapes of the Arrábida Natural Park
Meet your guide in a meeting point in Lisbon, then heading south to Setúbal, where you will board a modern catamaran in the Sado Estuary. Here, discover one of the 10 most beautiful bays in the world, exploring the natural park and a region.
Watch bottle-nose dolphins frolic in the ocean and keep an eye out for other sea life as you cruise past the Arrábida natural reserve on this sightseeing tour. Also, discover the natural park and learn about its history and culture.
In Setúbal you will board a modern catamaran, for a relaxing and enjoyable cruise on the Sado Estuary, where you’ll learn about the resident bottlenose dolphins and hopefully be able to observe some wild dolphins in their natural environment.
Here you will board a modern catamaran, for a relaxing and enjoyable cruise on the Sado Estuary, where you’ll learn about the resident bottlenose dolphins and hopefully be able to observe some wild dolphins in their natural environment. The cruise takes between 2 1/2 to 3 hours, but may take longer.
The duration may change due to weather conditions or the dolphins being more "shy"...
Note: for wildlife preservation and respecting the dolphins habitat, we will be a maximum of 30 minutes near the dolphins with the ship.
See the natural reserve of Arrábida, take in the stunning views, and learn about the area’s history.
From the ocean, and before returning to the old city centre of Setúbal you’ll see a few of the region’s historic monuments and sites like the Arrábida Convent and the Saint Filipe Fort. Before returning to Lisbon, you’ll stop at a few sights in the Arrabida Mountain range, from where you can marvel at the natural reserve and get a “land view” of this region.
- Pick-up and drop off at a meeting point in Lisbon;
- Boat cruise with dolphin watching;
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or van;
- Entrance fees;
- Private guide;
- Lunch and any other items not mentioned in the programme
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThe tour might be cancelled if unsafe/severe weather conditions occur. The sequence of the mentioned places can be changed according to weather conditions. Dolphin watching has a very high probability (95%), however it is not guaranteed they will be seen, as they are wild animals, not trained. You must bring: comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and warm clothing. Even in summer bring a pullover or jacket. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
- This tour has obtained a seal of “Clean & Safe” by the State National Tourism Department.