- Boat cruise with dolphin watching
- The Arrábida Mountain range, Convent and Setúbal
- Liqueurs, cheese and traditional sweets tasting
Heading south from Lisbon, you will discover one of the 10 most beautiful bays in the world, explore a natural park and a region very well known for its wines and cheese.
In Setúbal you’ll board a fully restored salt galleon for a relaxing and enjoyable cruise in the Sado Estuary, where you’ll learn about the resident bottlenose dolphins and hopefully be able to observe wild dolphins in their natural environment.
The duration of the cruise takes about 2 to 3 hours.
See the natural reserve of Arrábida, take in the stunning views, and learn about the area’s history and gastronomy. You’ll see the Arrábida Convent and discover some important historical sites before returning to the old city center of Setúbal.
Before returning to Lisbon, you’ll stop to taste a special liqueurs, made according to a 400-year-old recipe and that can only be found in this region. Besides this you will also be able to taste the regional Azeitão cheese, homemade bread and different sweets that you have probably never tried.
- Pick-up and drop off at Lisbon hotels;
- Entrance fees;
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or van;
- Boat cruise with dolphin watching;
- Bottled water;
- Liqueurs tasting, cheese and traditional sweets;
- Flexibility: start time, length of stay in each site, modifications to suggested itinerary, etc
- Lunch and any other items not mentioned in the programme
The tour might be canceled if unsafe/severe weather conditions occur.
Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera.
The dolphin watching has a very high probability (95%), however it is not guaranteed they will be seen, as they are wild animals, not trained.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.