- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Soak It Up at a Hot Spring
- Pisco Tasting Tour
- Peruvian "Salineras" (Salt Mines) + ATVs + Ziplining = 1 Epic Day
- Adventure Sports in The Sacred Valley
A true traveller's trip, this 20-day adventure through Peru provides an opportunity to see some of the world's most amazing sights, be exposed to a new way of living and learn about one of the most intriguing ancient cultures in the world. Beginning in the coastal capital of Lima, a hectic but charming metropolis, you will move through the legendary terrain of Peru; from the expansive desert dunes then up into the Andes Mountains to gaze upon the ancient Incan wonder of Machu Picchu. With a large emphasis on adventure, this trip is not for the beach bums but instead creates an experience of high exhilaration, enlightening cultural exposure and the stimulating feeling of a changing scenery. Be prepared to sport everything from bikinis on the coast to a sweater and pants in the mountains as you get a full travel experience on our unique adventure through one of the world's most fascinating countries!
Day 1 : Lima
Day 2-5 : Huacachina
Day 6-9 : Arequipa
Day 10-11 : Cusco
Day 12-13 : Machu Picchu
Day 14-17 : Cusco
Day 18-20 : Lima
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- Welcome Meal. Introduction to Peruvian food.
- Meals during Desert Camping trip
- 13 breakfasts
- All transport - This trip will find us taking private A/C vans, A/C bus, public transport, train and a plane.
- Entrance and professionally guided tour of Machu Picchu! (and time to explore at your own leisure)
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- NEW for 2021! All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- Sunset Dune Buggy & Sand-boarding trip
- Desert Camping trip underneath the stars (all camping equipment included)
- Explore Cusco, the oldest city in South America
- Pisco Wine Tour and Tasting
- Additional entrance to a Machu Pichu hike and viewpoint
- Cusco Foodie Scene
- Hiking the dune of the Ica Desert
- Incan hot stone Massages
- White water rafting
- See the animals of the Ballestas Islands
- Paragliding in Lima
- Bungy jumping
- Cooking Classes
- Explore the Peruvian Craft Beer scene
- Post-Hike Party Nights
- Colca Canyon/Condor Crosspoint/Hot-springs Expedition
- Mountain biking
- Soak up the Hot Springs after hiking Colca Canyon
- Rainbow Mountain hike In Cusco
- Planetarium of the Incan Sky
- Fly Over the Nazca Lines
- Coca Leaf Reading
- City Ruin Tour
- Artisinal Chocolate Lessons
- Peruvian Salt Mines Tour with ATV and Ziplining
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru Trip: 20 Days - Wander Through the Incan World tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru Trip: 20 Days - Wander Through the Incan World tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 June 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru Trip: 20 Days - Wander Through the Incan World tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Trip: 20 Days - Wander Through the Incan World tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.