- duration 18 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Cusco & the Sacred Valley. Explore Machu Picchu
- Travel to Lake Titicaca & Colca Canyon. Enjoy exploring the Peruvian Amazon
- See the enigmatic Nazca Lines. Travel to the desert oasis of Huacachina
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Lima. See its major highlights
Inca history awaits you in Cusco and the Sacred Valley next. Explore the Sacred Valley of the Inca and take the train Machu Picchu. Continue your journey to the other natural wonders of Peru. Take a trip to Lake Titicaca, one of the largest lakes in South America and the world’s highest navigable body of water.
Enjoy hiking in the beautiful Colca Canyon, a river canyon that is also among the world's deepest, and travel to the remote Huacachina, a thriving oasis town in the middle of a desert. Fly over the enigmatic Nazca Lines that span a vast swath of the rugged Peruvian desert. See a series of ancient geoglyphs made by the Nazca culture (approximately 400 AD to 650 AD) that include fascinating figures of monkeys, humming birds, spiders, whales, lizards and sharks.
Your last destination before you head back to Lima is the Ballestas Islands, home to amazing wildlife. The tour comes to an end in Lima, Peru’s capital city that you will explore on the second-last day of this trip. We will pick you up from your hotel in Lima and drive you to the airport on the last day of this trip.
For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Lima arrival and flight to Puerto Maldonado
Day 2: Explore the Peruvian Amazon
Day 3: Amazon – Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 4: Sacred Valley tour & train to Machu Picchu
Day 5: Machu Picchu visit and train to Ollantaytambo
Day 6: Maras, Moray and Chinchero
Day 7: Cusco city tour
Day 8: Cusco – Lake Titicaca
Day 9: Floating Islands of Uros and Taquile
Day 10: Lake Titicaca – Colca Canyon
Day 11: Explore Colca Canyon & transfer to Arequipa
Day 12: Arequipa city walking tour
Day 13: Arequipa city – Huacachina oasis
Day 14: Sand buggie adventure / Wine & pisco tasting experience
Day 15: The Nazca Lines
Day 16: The Ballestas Islands & transfer to Lima
Day 17: Lima city tour
Day 18: Lima departure
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Local, English-speaking tour guides through out the trip
- Puerto Maldonado pickup & Lima drop-off
- Round trip bus tickets: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes. Tourist bus tickets: Cusco - Puno, Puno - Chivay, Arequipa - Ica (overnight), Ica - Paracas & Paracas - Lima
- Round-trip train tickets: Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantytambo
- Private tours in Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Arequipa and Lima
- Group tours in the Amazon, Lake Titicaca, Colca Canyon, Huacachina, Nazca Lines and Paraca
- Color your journey experience in Cusco
- Entrance fees to the monuments and museums as per the itinerary
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- Accommodation as per your choice (unless you have chosen the hotels excluded option)
- All local taxes
- Entrance tickets to Huayna Picchu, hot springs in Aguas Calientes and hot springs in Colca Canyon
- Domestic flight tickets ( Lima - Puerto Maldonado)
- International flights
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Peru visa
- Save +US$ 63 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.